Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New NH beach digger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all;
I just moved to the NH coast and am ready to start my new hobby. Looking to join clubs and advice on how to get started. No equipment yet but I have already spent many hours researching online. Since I am new to this group I am hoping to get the best advise on my first choice of a metal detector! Thanks ahead of time for helping me out. One question already. Where is the link to update my profile?
Cool
Hi and welcome to the forum. Lots of very smart members here with years of experience--all ready to freely offer good advice. Since you mentioned beach hunting, you could start by reading Updowns post in "show and Tell" about "first gold of 2017".  Some great techniques explained there. Many members have vast experience with many different detectors, and if you let them know some specifics about what type hunting you want to try they will give you all the advice you can handle. Also, til you get specific replies, there are many posts with questions like yours in the archives---lots of good reading there.
To modify your profile try this: Once you log in, go to the 3 horizontal bars to the left of the Treasure Classifieds logo ( in the same bar as your log in status) and click on those bars. This will bring up your User CP box with several items being shown. Move your cursor over the User CP tab and click. This will bring up your account summary and just above that you will see a "menu" tab with the 3 bars next to it. Click on that and you will see several options available to you. One of those is the "profile" section. You can click on specific items to change (email, avatar, etc) or click on the "edit profile" header to change bio, birthday, and personal data. Once done, click "update profile" and you are done. Sounds complicated but really it's just click, click, click.
Good luck to you in your new hobby; you are going to love it.
Welcome aboard from SE Michigan. I would be of no help advising on a detector for salt water beach hunting , but I look forward to hearing what machine you wind up with and seeing your finds.
HH
Pat
Thanks shadeseeker for the "how to" edit tips! Looking forward to finding the right detector.Yes
Welcome aboard from NE Ohio! Got family up there just outside of Manchester! "Live free or die!" Hope to see some of your posts!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
Welcome to the forum from New Jersey .
Reference URL's