Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Finds Compilation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are some of my favorite finds made over past several weeks, between rain storms.
I'm loving the half dime , and the relics are cool too! I can imagine when the storms come through you are staring out the window like a kid that can't wait for recess to start.
   Thanks for sharing.
Pat
Very nice assortment of relics and I'm awfully jealous of that gorgeous half dime! Congratulations on all! Your display cabinet will grow leaps and bounds this year! Yes Guess you guys been getting dumped on pretty good over there. If it was snow here we'd be up to our you know what in it. But the ground now is saturated. Went out Sunday, one day without rain, and came home SOAKED! Going to have to invest in a hand pump so I can pump the water out of the hole! Chuckle

I like that Tiger Oak bulk shot background too. Adds a lot of character!

Ed
Those are some really cool finds.
You've got some very nice finds there Caprock. Lots of variety and interest. I especially like the eagle lamp and the liberty seated is really a choice recovery. Good work!
Congratulations , half dimes are very hard to find around here Nice group of relics also.
Nice....really nice finds. Congratulations!!
Thanks for the comments everybody.
Ed- yea the rain has been bad, but now the sun is out, and it's a race to hunt before the grass gets to high! LOL
Oh and thanks for oak info, I didn't know that.
Thanks for marking what they are!!
Killer finds! Eating my heart out with that half dime, that is one I have not been able to cross off my list yet. Thanks for sharing, Cap Happy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's