Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: nice big gold.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out today for 6 hours with my buddy mike,who I have not detected with in years,but it felt just like old times. We pounded 3 parks in moreno valley,ca. I had a blast and the second park was the best for me.mike had not detected with the se for over a year,so he was haveing a little trouble. By the end of the day,he had it down. I found 49 pennies,21 nickels,59 dimes,52 quarters,29 scraps of aluminum cans,18 pulltabs,a hot wheel car,2 chuck-e-cheese tokens,one junk ring and a 18k bracelett made in korea and weighs 30.2 grams. Gold #7 for the year and the heavyest. Thanks for lookin.hh
That is a lot of digging!!  Congrats on the big chunky gold bracelet!!  Nice Score!
Awesome bracelet. That's a find that could pay for a detector.
My friends are telling me its worth about $800.00, I'm not selling it just yet, when gold goes up and it is worth about a grand, then I will probably part with it.
Dam! That's a nice hefty one
Gold is nice, Leo, but, I'm guessing you didn't get silver because you didn't dig enough targets Tongue Sweet Jesus, you must look like a jitterbug on crack when you're hunting, lol. That's a LOT of digging!!!

Bracelet is phenomenal...and 18k to boot Party Dancing

Joe
Joe, you won't belive it,but it was my 3rd target at that second park and sounded like foil.
Leo, yes that bracelet was a nice chunk of gold i said it felt like 3/4 of an ounce, i really had a lot of fun detecting with you again and we will do a hunt again soon
That was way fun,hope we go soon mike. Nice to see you on here.
Nice bracelet.Happy
Reference URL's