Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Big copper and a silver surprise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats on some great finds. Love that 1890 IH and the half penny bank token! Like that Sussex maple leaf too! Nice hunt! That's a trip with the two thimbles!

Ed
Haha yeah two thimbles in 30 minutes was a shock. Too bad they weren't silver!
Hello Medic: I had a chance this morning to do a little catching up on your last 5 or so videos and really enjoyed the experience. Even when you don't do a lot of digging, I still enjoy the tour through the Canadian countryside. Even here I enjoy walking and exploring when I hunt. Some interesting finds and lots of variety. I think it might be neat to try and resurrect one of those old farm machines--one looked like a hay thrasher or something similar. That would make a neat display in the back yard. Enjoyed seeing a few coins, buttons, and bottles too. Sorry your permission got yanked out from under you, but don't feel so all alone. It has happened before. Keep on digging and posting.
Even not being silver I like the thimbles , I have only ever dug a couple of them in all of my detecting. It may be weird but I even liked the 10 penny can ( I know I am just not right somehow.....).
   Thanks for taking us along with you on your hunts , when life gets too busy I still get kind of a detecting fix from these.
                             Pat
hello
first i have seen this video but i nice video as well as i am enjoying with this videoHappyHappy
Reference URL's