Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Bucket Lister & 1907 V!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went back there with a freshly charged battery, slathered in bug juice and hit it again. Man those stiff foil milk tabs are all over the place! Found a 1907 V nickel and that's about it. Had to take a potty break and get something to eat at around 2 pm. Went back and hit it again! Found my first shield nickle. And this was adjacent to the woods, maybe about 50 feet over from a ravine where I really hit it good yesterday with that War Nickle and the 42 Merc. I found a pile of headstamps, bullets, and shell casings of all sizes. I've posted two of the six shell casings I found today over in "What Is It?", because I really don't know!

The three wheats I found yesterday, which even though listed in the attachment file, are not in the post yesterday. Probably over limit on MB's.

Beautiful day to detect today and the skeeters and flies were hovering continually, I could hear them buzzing above the din of the mineralization, and they were all saying, "There's got to be some way to get this guy!" Chuckle

Have fun out there guys and gals and HAPPY HUNTING!

Ed
Nice going Ed. The shield nickel is still on my bucket list after 30 years of detecting.
Gerry
Congrats on the nice finds and kudos to you for outwitting the bugs , they chased me out of a site today.
  I will have to find a better repellant.
  Thanks for sharing with us ODF.
Pat
Way to go ODF. That bucket list is getting some check marks next to it this year. Congrats.
Let me join those complimenting you on the shield nickel. Kajunman is right Ed, you've knocked 2 items off your list in very short time. Like Gerry, the shield 5c has eluded me also.
Killin the bucket listers Ed!

Congrats Yes
Reference URL's