Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My other gold ring and then another
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last week I mentioned I had found another gold ring. Well I returned to the old school yard and pulled ANOTHER gold ring and it's a beautiful little ring. So for three consecutive days I found a gold ring. No complaints from me. That's a nice little run on rings.

[attachment=9741]

[attachment=9742]
COOL beans Kajun! Love that glitter of gold in the plug/hole! Congrats!

Ed
I'd like to find A Gold ring as I've never found one
(06-11-2017 08:38 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]COOL beans Kajun! Love that glitter of gold in the plug/hole! Congrats!

Ed
Thank you ODF. It's been fun for sure.

(06-11-2017 10:11 AM)ohioturkeyhunter Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to find A Gold ring as I've never found one
OTH , it's ironic that I much prefer relics and those old , big silvers ODF finds. There just doesn't seem to be a lot of that stuff down here in Houston. Sigh , so I settle for the gold. LOL

True story OTH , I have found 5 gold rings in my short detecting career. 4 have come from that one school yard. Amazing isn't it ?
Well done Kajunman! You may have only been in the game a short while, but you are getting your share of the treasure and then some. With luck like that you need to buy some lottery tickets. The new ring is a beaut---a nice peridot stone (my fave) would really set it off.
(06-11-2017 01:00 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2017 08:38 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]COOL beans Kajun! Love that glitter of gold in the plug/hole! Congrats!

Ed

(06-11-2017 10:11 AM)ohioturkeyhunter Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to find A Gold ring as I've never found one
OTH , it's ironic that I much prefer relics and those old , big silvers ODF finds. There just doesn't seem to be a lot of that stuff down here in Houston. Sigh , so I settle for the gold. LOL

True story OTH , I have found 5 gold rings in my short detecting career. 4 have come from that one school yard. Amazing isn't it ?

That is amazing! Bunch of gold ring flinging brats!
(06-11-2017 08:03 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Well done Kajunman! You may have only been in the game a short while, but you are getting your share of the treasure and then some. With luck like that you need to buy some lottery tickets. The new ring is a beaut---a nice peridot stone (my fave) would really set it off.

Thank you Shade. HMMMM , that lottery thing has me interested. LOL

(06-12-2017 07:48 AM)ohioturkeyhunter Wrote: [ -> ]

Ed

But we love those brats. LOL
(06-12-2017 10:39 AM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2017 08:03 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Well done Kajunman! You may have only been in the game a short while, but you are getting your share of the treasure and then some. With luck like that you need to buy some lottery tickets. The new ring is a beaut---a nice peridot stone (my fave) would really set it off.

Thank you Shade. HMMMM , that lottery thing has me interested. LOL

(06-12-2017 07:48 AM)ohioturkeyhunter Wrote: [ -> ]

Ed

But we love those brats. LOL

AMEN
Congratulations on the butter. Sweet! With that kind of luck, glad I don't see your foot prints in my area. lol (Maybe I have) Wink

Hope you continue finding those sweet finds.
Thank you updown. I live in Houston so I doubt I will be any kind of threat to your amazing finds.
Reference URL's