Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #38 & 39, Two Different Hunts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got these 2 recently when I could get out. The Rosie on 9-04 and the Merc today. Actually those have been the only two days I've been out.

And a big smile from me to all of you!

Enjoy!

Ed
Nice ODF, I have found hundreds of mercs, but still no 31. I'm at 59 silver coins for the year now. Hope to get a few tommorow. Been hotter than an oven here. 107 on Friday and now haveing thunderstorms with 70 percent humidity.minelab mike just got another SE and he's coming up from AZ. Tomorrow. Haven't hunted with him in about a year. Seems like your always behind me by twenty, I'd like to keep it that way. I'm also now at $283.00 in clad for the year. Keep on keepin on!
Good work in the woods again Ed, and a real nice selfie too!  I know your silver count is not as high as in some years past, but it is impressive still, especially given the rough conditions you hunt in. Hats off to a real pro!
(09-10-2017 08:39 AM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Good work in the woods again Ed, and a real nice selfie too!  I know your silver count is not as high as in some years past, but it is impressive still, especially given the rough conditions you hunt in. Hats off to a real pro!

Thanks Shade! Actually that selfie was a text to my wife. She now knows my true love is the AT Pro! Besides, who would want a sweated up and insect repellent covered guy like me but my machine! Chuckle

(09-09-2017 08:21 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]Nice ODF, I have found hundreds of mercs, but still no 31. I'm at 59 silver coins for the year now. Hope to get a few tommorow. Been hotter than an oven here. 107 on Friday and now haveing thunderstorms with 70 percent humidity.minelab mike just got another SE and he's coming up from AZ. Tomorrow. Haven't hunted with him in about a year. Seems like your always behind me by twenty, I'd like to keep it that way. I'm also now at $283.00 in clad for the year. Keep on keepin on!

Thanks Leo. Maybe with the temps cooling off here and the rain we are now getting I'll be able to get out more. You're 20 ahead of me because of the lots you are fortunate to have there. Those two I found were in woods I've done before but never passed over that particular area of ground.

Ed
Good deal Ed,

just keep stockpiling that silver up = it'll pay off for sure Yes
(09-10-2017 05:39 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Good deal Ed,

just keep stockpiling that silver up = it'll pay off for sure Yes

Thanks MRH! I kept all my silver from last year and combined it with this year in a little 1 quart mason jar. Last week I took out all the numismatic coins, of which there were only 3, and calculated the melt on the rest. At 70% value I'm at $273.00. So that's not bad. But it looks like silver and gold took a profit sell hit today and they are down again. But still up compared to last week when I calculated at $16.92. We can only hope! I hope! I know you will have a great Fall hunting season! You always surprise us!!! Yes

ODF
ODF , I wish we had more woods like that to hunt. That's my favorite kind of hunting.  Congrats again on 38 and 39.
Reference URL's