Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Old Gold ring from trail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out to an old trail for some detecting with my friend Joe, right away I get this solid strong nickel signal, I'm thinking buffalo nickel before I dig it. I dig it up and its a 10k gold ring with three little diamonds. I get a penny signal next to it and its a 1924 wheat, on the other side of the trail my buddy Joe digs a 26-S standing quarter. Down the trail a little more I get a nice old copper belt buckle and a bunch of junk. Thanks for lookin!
Nice haul Leo Yes
Cool finds Leo really like the ring, Congrats
Congrats on the gold nickel signal!!! Yes Looks like a beauty of a ring! Congrats to your friend Joe on the 26 s SLQ as well. Glad to hear you could get out. 27.5 F High temp today in good old NE Ohio! Needless to say, I slept in with the dog!

Ed
Way to go on the shiney yellow Leo , and your friends SLQ is awesome so many of them are dateless when they are dug.
HH
Pat
Really good score on the ring Leo, and nice pics too. Looks like an Olympic event with the gold, silver, and bronze.
WOW, Shadeseeker. I was telling my buddy Joe I had an Olympic Trifecta - Gold, silver & Bronze.
Congratulations you guys did very well. However, Gold wins this round with that heck of a nice ring! Happy
Reference URL's