Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: snuck in one more silver before the cold snap hits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our local weather is supposed to take a turn for the worse starting tonight we will not see a temperature above freezing for several days.
It was not pretty this morning , low 40s with a COLD wind so an hour and a few minutes were all I could hack (my blood is a little thin from being spoiled by the warmer weather).
Not a bad hunt , $1.33 in clad , a corroded Army button and a 192_ merc . The lot I hunted shows some promise , if the weather breaks , I toughen up and the ground doesn't freeze solid I hope to get back in there. If not , it will be there in the spring.
I hope everyone gets at least one more shot at it before old man winter shuts us Northern dirt fishers down.
Pat[attachment=10166]
CONGRATS on the Merc and the General Service button Pat! I'm so glad you could get out! Yes the bad weather is coming here too. No I went out today for about 2 hours and .64 cents in clads and some memorials. Wind about knocked me over twice but it wasn't that cold. I hope you thicken that blood up and get out at least one more time! Yes I know I'll try at least once! {Well, okay, 3 or 4 times!Happy}

Ed
I hope that's not your last hunt for the year, but I know you northerners get knocked out of the game pretty early. If you don't do any more digging, then you surely went out in style. Something about late season finds that make them seem more meaningful. Nice work.
Nice finds! Congratulations and I agree the site has potential! Good luck and thanks for sharing.

Sometimes it better not to get to close while taken the picture. You can zoom and crop the image later. Some phones don't like to focus when too close. Wink
Reference URL's