Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Black Friday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everytime I hear black friday, I think of my favorite Megadeth song, lol. Anyway, I am an early riser, so while my wife n kids where sleeping, I went an hit a small strip of dirt near my house. I have hit this spot over and over, but its the poster child for "carpet of nails"can't move your coil a fraction of an inch without hitting iron. Took the gb pro with 5 inch coil and nabbed a 189? -o barber quarter and 1885 indian head. Also got parts of a smashed powder flask and lotsa lead. Ray
[attachment=1049]
[attachment=1050]
Great  job on tweaking out  those fabulous oldies  Ray ! YesYes
Nice work. I love those little patches of iron that keep paying off to persistence.
WTG Ray!!  Nice keepers!
Sweet finds. I've only found Washington quarters so far. Still have that barber on the list.
Nice goin, Ray Ray! Melikes that quarter a lot! That old garter clip is cool too Yes Enjoy your hunting. I know this is prime time for you guys out West, as the heat dies down. I went out on a hunt today, probably one of my last for the season Sad

Joe
Reference URL's