Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: SOME Of My Better Relics For 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Although none of this is jaw dropping/over the top type stuff I had a lot of fun in 2017 diggin some new sites
around the county and in 2 other counties around me.

Some of this was shown in past "finds" post/some maybe not.

A few of the sites I'll be going back to this spring and we have some new ones in the works for the coming
season too Happy

Hope you'all had a good year and show some of your best relic finds too Yes

All period to CW era +/- (1840s - 1870s) including a couple nice CW pieces found on old home sites where soldiers lived.

I like the lead-back bridal rossett (star) as it reminds me of a Mississippi or Texas piece and also the
crossed Cavalry swords as well as the sword hanger swivel Yes

Crotal Bell is a nice 1840s piece with the horse and makers mark too

[Image: 2wqtxlg.jpg]

[Image: axxrwx.jpg]

[Image: 2h3ykxg.jpg]
That's some real nice stuff there Wayne! I really like those crossed swords and the suspender clip in the lower left. I've yet to find a watch winder. Some great relics! Good pics too! Hope this season treats you well! Yes

Ed
You have found some really nice pieces MRH. Thanks for posting them and it's a great idea to ask others to recap some of their better finds for the year, especially now that things are pretty slow here. I especially like the crossed swords and the bell. Hope you can get started on another good year once the weather breaks.
Very nice- love the cross sabres!!

Congrats on some great finds!
They are all really great finds love the cross swords and watch winder congrats
I love the crotal bell!! It has a horse on it!! That’s cool!
The landowner took my only crotal bell
MRH, congratulations, those are really cool finds. I hope you do get back there and turn up a bunch more this spring and beyond that.
Tony
Reference URL's