Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Texas Relic Hunt Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got invited to hunt a Texas Fort Site-- had a blast and dug a pile of neat relics.

Hey Ron! Love it! I could watch you dig buttons all day!!!! Great hunt and adventure!

Ed
I am sssssssssooooooooooo jealous!!!
Awesome hunt!!
Thanks guys- got lucky and got an invite to that site! I was a great time!
Ron you are living every detectorist's dream! You have likely come up with more quality finds in one hunt than most do in a lifetime of searching. Very nice video and the still pics are great, especially those showing the restoration work and the bulk of the haul. This is awesome. Heartfelt congratulations and many thanks for sharing. Quick question--what's going to happen to the site?
You really buttoned up that hunt! I too am jealous , that was an awesome opportunity and you nailed it. Your videos are always a treat and it certainly brightened a cold February day for me.
HH
Pat
Thanks guys- the fort is on private property. But it is cut up and several owners own different portions. Right now it is just sitting idle with some livestock now and then.

Other parts have homes built on it.
Ron, as I have said several times on this forum in the past, you are one lucky dude. You live in a terrific area and know some very interesting spots.

Thanks for sharing another cool video.

Tony
Nice work there Ron!

I watched Larry's vid and Pete's vid a couple weeks back and seen you were down there with them. Wish I coulda been there with you'all = you guys dug a ton of buttons
and cool relics. Looked like a fun time for sure!
Reference URL's