Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: GREETINGS GUYS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GREETING GUYS: This is my first time to this great site,i am in south Texas, i am retired served in the USMC from 61----64 ,also police officer 65----71.My health is not so great At 77 have had 5 major surgeries including a complete right shoulder replacement two months ago.I love being able to metal detect ,but will start thinning out my detectors as time goes on.Thank you and still looking for that elusive gold coinWinkWink[/size][/font]
Welcome and thank you for your service!!
Hello William and thank you for your service.
Best of luck this year, I hope you find a bunch of gold coins! Get out there soon, spring time is the bestHappy
Hello William and welcome to this forum. We would like to see some of your finds and hope that your health allows you many more hunting experiences. Don't feel so all alone about finding that elusive gold coin---there are a great many of us in that situation.
Welcome! I wish you luck on that gold coin.
HH
Pat
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio! Thanks for your service! Hope you are able to get out often and post! Will be looking forward to it.

Ed/ODF
Reference URL's