Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Channel news!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Relic dude, what machine do you use? What settings are tuned in and what are your favorite relics?
I use a minelab Etrac. My go to settings is 4 tone conductive, sensitivity manual 22, deep off, recovery fast, pinpoint sizing. I use just a small amount of discrimination, basically a tadpole pattern. Soon to be using the excal II. Colonial coins and relics is where my heart is. Still waiting in my first intact shoe buckle.
Hello Medic: Glad to see you on again. I was wondering if you had dug out of the frozen Canadian wilderness. I am looking forward to more videos and the neat things you find. The diving sounds great. Best of luck for the new hunting season.
I can’t wait to see your diving videos. I have the excal for my water hunts and love it! After you learn the sounds it makes for different metals, since it has no display and numbers, it’s perfect for in the water. I love the summer water hunts but I only go chin deep!
Thanks guys! We are still frozen solid up here, but should be able to dig in another 2-3 weeks in some places. The shipwrecks we will be diving are anywhere from 15' to 60' down. Visibility is poor in the deeper wrecks, but I should get some great footage of the shallow ones, along with some sea creatures Happy
How old are some of the wrecks?
They vary. 1720-1910
I am excited to see the videos start up. It looks like it will be a great season.
Pat
Reference URL's