Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Been a long time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I have not been on here in a long time so I figured I would get back here and re-introduce myself. I swing a CTX as my main unit but just picked up a Equinox 800. I took it out for a test run and so far I am impressed. Well I will try to stay on here a bit more and post some new stuff. You can catch up on my finds on my YouTube channel WildDigger. GL&HH Matt.
Welcome back Matt! Good to have you on board again! Everbody is really anxious about the results from the Nox 800! Let er' rip!

Ed/ODF
I’m wanting a Equinox 800, but I’m gonna wait until they start selling for MAP pricing. Keep us updated with your finds!!
Good to have you back Digger. You have posted some nice finds here and I'd love to see more. Hope the new detector works out for you.
Welcome back , I look forward to more of your great finds.
Pat
(04-07-2018 07:05 PM)ohioturkeyhunter Wrote: [ -> ]I’m wanting a Equinox 800, but I’m gonna wait until they start selling for MAP pricing. Keep us updated with your finds!!

Oh I paid less than retail for sure. It took some haggling but I got a great deal.
Hello Matt, welcome back and I wish you much success with your new machine.

I came back here as well this year but my silver finds on the big board are low.
I can’t wait to see what you show us.

Tony
welcome back ,, I think I can speak for everyone when i say we all understand ... life gets in the way of having fun or posting.
HH
(04-15-2018 10:32 PM)rockhunter005 Wrote: [ -> ]welcome back ,, I think I can speak for everyone when i say we all understand ... life gets in the way of having fun or posting.
HH

AMEN!!
Hello Matt, welcome back and I wish you much success with your new machine.
Reference URL's