Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New member here, been detecting for a long while. Just wanted to say hello.
Very nice to have you with us Golddigger and hope you like it here. It would be a treat to see some of the items you have uncovered in your career and new finds as you go along.
Welcome aboard , I too look forward to seeing your finds and hearing your stories. I could use some good stories today , overnight we had an inch of snow accumulate , spring just doesn't want to start yet Sad
HH
Pat
Hello Gold Digger, do you hunt gold fields? Or are you a all around gold digger, dirt and sand?
What is our go to machine for gold?

Best of luck in 2018,

Tony
Welcome aboard!!
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio! Glad to have you aboard Mike! Looking forward to more of your posts!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
(04-10-2018 09:23 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Gold Digger, do you hunt gold fields? Or are you a all around gold digger, dirt and sand?
What is our go to machine for gold?

Best of luck in 2018,

Tony

I used to be just a coin and relic in the old days back in Kansas. Moved to AZ. and just about stopped metal
detecting except going over my tailings from dry washing for gold. Now I am switching back, detecting is a lot easier on the body. I have always used Whites and mostly the MXT for years. I just received my first minelab equinox 800 . Used it for a couple weeks now and I believe I will be selling a few of my whites. I have a TDI , GMT and an MXT pro.
Its a little different here in the desert coin hunting than it was back in Kansas but I have found a few and hope to hit a few more.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone.
Gold Dude, I can't wait to see pictures of coins from the desert. Are they in good condition from the dry weather?

Tony in New Jersey
(04-13-2018 09:23 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Gold Dude, I can't wait to see pictures of coins from the desert. Are they in good condition from the dry weather?

Tony in New Jersey
The desert is very saline in my area and most of the silver comes out blackened. Have not tried to clean them but probably will some day.
welcome to the forum golddiggermike.
You will find all the guys here extremely helpful, should you need any help ... there always seems to be a helpful member around to provide some good advice.
Reference URL's