Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Headphones give away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry to post this so late, I quite honestly forgot about this forum (I need to visit more often) anyways here is what I have posted on other forums and wanted to include it here..................   I posted a post previously about offering to repair headphones for anyone that might have a set that isn't working properly, can't guarantee that I can fix them but so far so good on all that who has sent me phones to check out. I am sure that many of you have heard of Keith Southern and have seen some of his u-tube videos. Anyways Keith saw my post about offering to repair headphones at no charge other than parts and return shipping, he had a box of headphone parts that he sent to me. Between some of the parts that Keith sent and some parts I got I managed to make a decent set of headphones. The cord is a little stretched but they sound and work great. What I am wanting to do is give the phones away to someone in need as a Christmas present, I have been helped by many on the forums in one way or another and it is my way of saying thanks. What I am thinking is to have any of you that need or know someone that needs a set of phones, sent me a pm or an email message at skiwhiz1960@gmail.com or if you like I would pm you my phone number if you rather do it that way. I will take each reply in order and number them as so and so number 1, next so and so number two,.....etc. then on my birthday December 18th. at 6:00pm Eastern time I will have my son Adam pick a number out of a hat and announce the winner. I will pay the shipping to whoever wins. No offense to other parts of the world but this is for the U.S.A. only due to shipping,etc. If you can think of a more fair or better way to do this let me know as I am not the best at this kind of thing. Early Merry Christmas and good luck! Steve. P.S. I am posting this thread on all the forums I am a member of.
[attachment=1084]
That's a heck of an offer! Thank you in spades for your kindness & generosity. Some of the better headphones like Sun Ray's, Rattlers, Killer B's, etc. are expensive. To replace a broken pair (especially in this economy) is tough for most folks. So, your service might come in handy for some. THANK YOU, once again Yes
Happy holiday to you & your family Happy

P.S. - Hope you've put some mileage on that predator digger! Don't forget to post some of the goodies you've found!

Joe
Chestnut was the winner of the phones, thanks to all that entered the draw.
Reference URL's