Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Spammers Spammers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I banned the current spammer BUT, not able to delete the posts in all the sub-forums.
It will have to be done by the Forum owner. The delete spam option button is no where to be found.............

Spammers would not be able to get in if all membership registrations would have to be approved by the master admin person---forum owner.
Yes and it is getting bad, no wonder people are not here much anymore
(04-15-2018 11:23 AM)Sven TreasureLinx Wrote: [ -> ]I banned the current spammer BUT, not able to delete the posts in all the sub-forums.
It will have to be done by the Forum owner. The delete spam option button is no where to be found.............

Spammers would not be able to get in if all membership registrations would have to be approved by the master admin person---forum owner.

Sven - and everyone else - sorry about not taking care of that sooner. Thanks for trying to remedy it, Sven. I went in and deleted what I think is all of the junk, but there may be one or two more someplace that I missed.

This wave was bad, but until now we've never had a major spam issue. If it continues, I will consider approval for all new memberships, as difficult as that would be for me to handle.
Thank you Joe, for this and everything else.
Good cleanup job, thanks.
Thanks Sven and Joe!!

Believe me, I understand it is hard to keep ahead of SPAMMERS!
Thank Sven, not me guys. I haven't been able to attend to things very much on here, and he, along with our regulars like Tony, Ed, Shade and a few others have been keeping an eye on stuff and keeping this place active.

Most of you have my email. If you ever see something critical here that needs to be addressed asap, please message me directly, as if I don't visit the site I obviously won't know about it.
We are all "you" Joe! Each of us. Glad to see and hear from you. BS doesn't affect us. Our focus is detecting. We will keep the promise of detectorists', regardless. Dreams do come true. This is a growing family. Who will join me in the quest?

GL & HH out there. And have fun!

Ed
Thanks Joe .
Reference URL's