Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Open Beach Hunt Ocean City, NJ May 19, 20 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, the club I belong too called ECRDA is having an Open Beach Hunt on May 19th and 20th 2018 in Ocean City, NJ.
There is also a Kids hunt on Saturday for a mere $5.00 each child.
If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks Tony and thanks for allowing me to post this.
I'd certainly like to attend that but it's the busy time for me at the soccer fields. Good luck though and hope you get a chance to meet other detectorist's.

Ed
That looks like fun , unfortunately I have a prior commitment then. That would be one detecting trip my wife would go for , she keeps saying we need to get back to the ocean.
I hope you guys have a great turnout.
Pat
Thank you Ed and Pat.

Joe, the club president likes large crowds and really enjoys putting on these hunts. There is a kids hunt on Saturday and they have a blast finding treasures and winning stuff

Tony
Your club's beach hunt looks like a real class act with impressive rewards for a few lucky hunters. Hope it all goes well for you and your friends. Very good to see the youngsters getting off to a good start in detecting with guidance from responsible hunters like you. Well done Big T.
Thanks Shade. This year is the clubs ninth open beach hunt and many folks will be there to mill around and talk detecting.
The kids have a terrific time, they all win prizes. It is held pre-season so rents are a bit lower but after all this time I realize it isn't wining stuff ----
it's getting together with folks who enjoy this crazy hobby.

Tony
Reference URL's