Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #16 FTY in another park I've hit well!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And three wheats, 2-55D's and 1-57, not shown. And it's a good thing I took a pic of the merc when I found it because I lost it somewhere in the grass and didn't realize it until I got home!!!! Hopefully it'll be there tomorrow when I go back. I've been through this park dozens of times and it is absolutely FULL of trash. About three years ago I pulled a 43 Merc from the same general area. This was with the new settings and I was going so slow to read all the targets that my rib cage was killing me looking at all the numbers. High tones all over the place! Lot of scrap iron and nails and turning down the sense didn't even help. This one didn't even read higher than 3-27 and 00-24. But it sounded dandy! It was totally 90 degrees to the surface about 2" to the 6 o'clock of the plug I dug at about 5" down. I popped two slices out of that side of the plug and out it came in the second slice. Ground here now is like warm butter! Thank God!

GL & HH out there and have fun!

Ed
The new settings look to be working well for you. Congrats
Please tell me that you were able to recover that nice dime! It would be a shame to see it lost a second time I see some good finds ahead for you in those worked out areas as you experiment with your settings. You are providing good lessons for all of us.
New settings are getting it done, terrific find, congratulations!
Don’t worry that coin will be there when you get back.

Tony
Reference URL's