Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Spanish silver triple play!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I checked in today after a few days away and what great start to my day to see those beautiful reales! Congratulations 3 times over, and a ditto to Pat's banner suggestion. I'm very happy for you. Now the question: if 3 reales is your second best Spanish day, what is your best?
I found a cache or spill of 5 8reales a few years ago

https://youtu.be/pv1Gxp2Fq90
If I had my computer camera on you would see me with glazed eyes, staring in astonishment, in absolutely stunned silence. I had to ask; glad I did. Medic, you are "something else", as we say down here.
Haha thank you sir. I'm very fortunate to live in an old place that hasn't been detected until I started 5 years ago.
Killer old spanish silver, Congrats!
That was the greatest moment I remember about you Relic. I posted that everywhere I could think of at the time. And your headed in that same direction as well! Yes

Best of luck man and please keep us posted!

Ed
(05-15-2018 08:11 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]That was the greatest moment I remember about you Relic. I posted that everywhere I could think of at the time. And your headed in that same direction as well! Yes

Best of luck man and please keep us posted!

Ed

Thanks Ed. That means alot bud. I'm going to keep hitting that spot until there are no signals left, then do some landscaping and hit it agsin.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's