Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #20 FTY, 2 Wheats, a 52 Canadian Penny!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the park I stop at 5 times out of 10 on the way home from work. Today I worked the old picnic area, low and real, real slow. Targets of all sorts every 3 to 4 inches. Got a 58D wheat first, whole handfull of memorials, 1 a 61D the oldest and deepest, then a nice 52 Canadian Penny, (Man are they loud!), then the 39 Merc, surrounded by all kinds of foil, a pull tab and a little aluminum pull off top. Closest I could get to a digital on it was a 5-31 with a very brief 4-29 that wouldn't hold for love nor money but a fabulous tone. Danced around it for abut 5 minutes before I thought I had it centered. Still off by 2 inches with all the trash. Another 39 P Merc. (Man, I find a lot of 39's!) Then a bit away, about 3 feet, another wheat, a 54D. Pennies not shown. I'm bushed from concentrating on signal. But I'm beginning to understand that being relaxed and taking it slow are the best way to find the silver! Trash or not!

GL & HH out there and have fun!

Ed
Ed, you work hard for those hard cash coins!, Congratulations, terrific find and in great shape too.

Best of luck,

Tony
Good work sniffing out another tough silver, and as Tony noted a good too. You've had several Mercs lately in super good shape.
Another beautiful merc for ODF. Your persistence pays off all the time , thanks for setting a great example and for sharing your great finds.
Pat
Killin it Ed Yes
Reference URL's