Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1787 Navy Commander Button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went back to the site where I've been popping rev war buttons and Spanish silver. Did some bushwhacking and came up with a handful of keepers. The Navy Commander/Lieutenant button was a nice surprise! Dug some random flat buttons a short distance from the early site, then dug a few tombacs, watch winder and 1700s silver spoon bowl back at the early one. This place is hopefully going to keep giving. Next visit, I will bring my small coil and see what happens. Thanks for looking.

That's not the back of the navy button in the 3rd pic. Just a flat button with a cool raised backmark.
Keep posting those great finds and best of luck as you continue to explore those fabulous old sites. This is better than a TV treasure show!
Those buttons are in excellent condition! Nice work on the restorations and congrats on the discoveries!

Ed
Thanks! As listed in Diana's button guide
Very cool finds, congratulations!
WOW! Thanks for another history lesson , not to mention some relic hunter eye candy. What an awesome site you are on.
I cannot wait to see more of your finds.
Pat
Nice saves RM Yes
Reference URL's