Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Spare time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Mother is in the hospital in pretty bad shape. My Sisters and I split the time visiting since only 2 are allowed at one time. I’ve been spending my time away from the hospital with my Dad who has dementia. He gets really restless so I came up with an idea. I had him help me build something!!
What a great project ,and a great way to spend time with your father. Your family will be in my prayers.
Pat
(05-15-2018 04:39 PM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]What a great project ,and a great way to spend time with your father. Your family will be in my prayers.
Pat

Thank you so much for your prayers!
That's a great set of wonderful ideas OTH! And the other thing is you had some real one on one time with your father to do a very memorable and important piece of work. I hope everything bodes well for both your Mom and Dad. You only have them once in life and those memories you develop now will last your lifetime. Both are in my prayers, and this includes you! Yes

Ed/ODF
I like it! I like it!. Great idea and a great project. It will serve you well, with good use and memories. Bless you for taking care of your mom and dad, and best wishes for them both. And don't forget to take care of yourself as well. The caregiver's role is a stressful one.
OTH, that is one cool idea to organize the back of your truck. The other idea of having your dad help is also terrific!

You mom and dad are in my prayers.

Tony
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It means a lot!

The boxes are something I’ve been thinking about. I have a hard bed cover and a lockable tailgate so they are out of site, cooler and fairly safe. I like to keep them in the truck because you never know when a chance to detect may arise
Sending positive thoughts your way. Great project to do with your father!
Reference URL's