Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #22 FTY, 2 wheats, Short hunt!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another trashy park! Only spent about 1.5 hours there. Dug 3 plugs to get the Merc there was so much stuff in the ground. Got a 1919 and 53D wheat as well, not shown. This total puts me over a month ahead of my count last year so I'm hoping the pace keeps up.

GL&HH out there and have fun!

Ed
Traveling man, your on fire! Congratulations on #22! WTG Ed!

Best of luck and HH too
I am hoping you manage to keep this streak going all summer , the eye candy you provide us is great. Also someone who puts the time and energy into this hobby like you do deserves to make finds like these.
GL & HH
Pat
Another neat Mercury! Nice and steady Ed---that's the way to do it. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, what does a Merc a day do?
(05-17-2018 10:20 AM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Another neat Mercury! Nice and steady Ed---that's the way to do it. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, what does a Merc a day do?

Thanks guys! And Shade, I think a Merc a day makes me realize that there's silver all over the place if you are determined to look for it! This one from in an area I've done numerous times and passed it over. I'm now really concerned with where I found large amounts of Wheats and trash because somebody, back in the day, was so bent on silver they forgot the Wheats and the iffy's. I'm beginning to believe that is the case because I know for a fact that these sites have been HAMMERED over the DECADES!

But they didn't get it all. YesBeer

Ed
Reference URL's