Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Just needed to hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My mother passed away about a week and a half ago and my dad having dementia/Alzheimer’s needs 24 hour care. My sister has been down watching him during the week and I watch him on the weekends. I tell you this to let you know that I have not been able to metal detect other than around my mom and dad’s house which is a Sears and Roebuck ordered house and built in 1910 I have had all of my past metal detectors on this property and have yet to find a silver coin. I got the equinox 800 and I’ve been messing around with it trying to learn it the last couple days and I ended up pulling 21 Memorials, I new bent clad quarter, a nickel, 3 wheats and finally a 1950 Rosie! I’m hoping that I can get out to some of my old spots with the nox to see what it can do!
My deepest condolences on the passing of your mother, OTH. I'll pray for your spiritual strength in dealing with your father.

I'm very glad to hear you are doing well with the NOX and pulled your first silver from the property. Maybe you had an angel on your shoulder and didn't know it. Yes

GL & HH out there OTH!

Ed
(06-06-2018 09:56 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]My deepest condolences on the passing of your mother, OTH. I'll pray for your spiritual strength in dealing with your father.

I'm very glad to hear you are doing well with the NOX and pulled your first silver from the property. Maybe you had an angel on your shoulder and didn't know it. Yes

GL & HH out there OTH!

Ed
Thanks Ed, I can use all the help I can get!!
Hello OTH: Please let me join Ed in expressing sadness at your mother's passing, and I wish you and your sister strength as you care for your dad. I know firsthand the emotional and physical toll that the role of caregiver exacts on us, and I hope that detecting from time to time will be the means of lifting that burden from your shoulders. Best wishes.
OTH, very sorry to hear about your loss, you and your family will be in my prayers.
As for the caregiver I know that situation as well, it is never an easy task.

On the bright side, congratulations on your first with the Nox. Best of luck with it.
Tony
Reference URL's