Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1812, colonial, rev war!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The site where the rev war buttons and Spanish silver has been coming from, is just a small spot amongst several other sites on a huge permission. We decided to take the last hour of daylight, to hit another cellar hole on that permission. I'm very glad we did, but wish we gave ourselves more time! I dug several targets in that short period of time. 5 tombac buttons, which I have to my hunting buddy, a KG II , 104th New Brunswick regiment pewter button, yet another Rev War Navy button in great shape, and a colonial sword scabbard with leather intact!! I can't say that it's Rev War era with certainty, but I do know it's colonial. It was a fun hunt, and I can't wait to get back there next week for a full day or 2
Congratulations Wayne! Those are very exciting finds.
What a great year you are having Medic, and I hope it continues for a long time! You are routinely getting targets that most of us will never see. Those Navy buttons are really nice! What? Me envious? Nah, not much!
Thanks guys. Here is some history on the historic March of the 104th
http://www.unb.ca/nbmhp-database/york-co...giment.php
Great job!!
That navy button is pristine!!
Great hunt Relic! Yes I love that scabbard point and the navy button. It kind of makes you wonder what was left out there when the people from that property were forgotten to history. There could be anything out there and of great significance.

Ed
Nice digs, love the button Yes
Reference URL's