Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #31 FTY! Another Rosie from the Merc Picnic Area!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unusual VID on this one from dancing around the spot. Strong 27, 28 and really thought it may be a penny fooling me but look what was in the bottom of the hole! Only 3" down I'd guess while the junk was at an easy 6" right below. Tone was outstanding I might note and that's what prompted me to dig it after dancing around for 2 or 3 minutes. I play with sensitivity when I dance and originally picked it up on 28, gradually reducing it down to 20 to see what's up. Couldn't get a dime VID signal (3-29, 4-29) for love nor money. I actually thought it was a penny but I dug into the plug after pointing and there it was. Surprised me quite a bit.

GL & HH out there and have fun!

Ed[attachment=10593]
That SE Pro metal detector has a pro swinging it!!
Good job Ed!!
(06-13-2018 07:54 PM)ohioturkeyhunter Wrote: [ -> ]That SE Pro metal detector has a pro swinging it!!
Good job Ed!!

Thanks OTH! Let's just say I'm getting used to the vulgarities of the ground I hunt! Chuckle I've a lot more to learn! YesBeer

Ed
Good job digging the puzzling signal, as many would have let an "iffy" penny slide by. Starting a new streak with the Rosies instead of Mercs?
(06-13-2018 08:15 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2018 07:54 PM)ohioturkeyhunter Wrote: [ -> ]That SE Pro metal detector has a pro swinging it!!
Good job Ed!!

Thanks OTH! Let's just say I'm getting used to the vulgarities of the ground I hunt! Chuckle I've a lot more to learn! YesBeer

Ed

Ed, first off congratulations on your addition to your silver pile for this year!

I love your sayings and this one is a good one! "Vulgarities of the ground"......wow that says plenty!

I understand what you are saying, things aren't always perfect out there with the nice "Dig Me" sounds.

Tony
(06-13-2018 08:24 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Good job digging the puzzling signal, as many would have let an "iffy" penny slide by. Starting a new streak with the Rosies instead of Mercs?

Thanks Shade and I don't know! This stuff comes in spurts. I've only one Barber this year and I miss them. Not that I'm complaining, but the older coins, well, they just pump me up with the knowledge that somebody way back when lost a dime, which was a heck of a lot of money back then.YesBeer

Ed

(06-14-2018 12:00 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2018 08:15 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
Good job Ed!!

Ed

Ed, first off congratulations on your addition to your silver pile for this year!

I love your sayings and this one is a good one! "Vulgarities of the ground"......wow that says plenty!

I understand what you are saying, things aren't always perfect out there with the nice "Dig Me" sounds.

Tony

Thanks Tony, on both counts! It was variabiliites, but I spelled it wrong and spell check wouldn't allow it, so Vulgarities it became! I thought it fit better anyway!

(Guess I watched too much Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones!) Chuckle

Ed
Oh cool Ed.

Dam spell check gets me too - all of the time.

Tony
Reference URL's