Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A quick Fathers Day hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out for a quick late day hunt on Father’s Day at a nearby beach. The little .925 ring was DEEP and old I believe. It was a good day to cool off in the water since it was over 90*’s
neat finds I didn't get much at the lake yesterday either nice ring you got
Nice vintage ring there OTH! Staying cool here was about impossible! Glad you could get out in the water!

Ed
Some interesting finds, especially the silver coin and rings, over the last few outings OTH. Keep at it; I think there's a gold ring just waiting for you at the beach. Stay cool too--100* here today!
(06-19-2018 09:04 AM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Some interesting finds, especially the silver coin and rings, over the last few outings OTH. Keep at it; I think there's a gold ring just waiting for you at the beach. Stay cool too--100* here today!

Oh Man, Shade! I cancelled work yesterday at noon for the crew at 94! I wouldn't even leave the house at 100!
OTH, very cool hunt and you can take that one two ways! Congratulations on those finds.

Tony
Reference URL's