Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #35 FTY & a Real Small Girl Scout Ring!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been a bust for the last few days but got a lot of stuff done at the fields and even went home and took the dog for a walk before I went detecting today.

Then I went and worked that river retaining area again where I found #32 and wasn't in a half hour when I got this mixed bunch of high tones. First came a 44 Wheat, Then at around 8 inches a 41 Merc, then a 45 Wheat and then a 59 Memorial! (Wheats and memorial not shown.) That was a surprise. About 4 feet away I get this really good high tone that's jumping all over the place with the VID's. After trying to target it twice, on the third attempt at what could be vaguely called a plug, at 8" down, out comes this little Girl Scout Ring. That was a surprise too. Could have sworn it would be another dime!

I was so happy about all of it that when Deb texted me half an hour later and asked if I wanted to go to the local ice cream shop, I beat a path out of there and headed for home to pick her up and whisk her away for ice cream!

GL & HH out there and HAVE FUN!

Ed
Good job again Ed. I'm always hoping when I check in that I'll see another addition to your silver count. The little ring is a sweet find. Having found a number of those very small rings, when I see one such as yours, I always wonder what's the story behind its loss.
Ed, very cool digging that mixed signal, congratulations!
Your doing real well out there, ,keep it up!

Tony
Nice score on the ring Ed Yes
Reference URL's