Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: More woods hunting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I was invited again back to the woods and believe me in this hot weather it wasn't bad. The trees kept me out of the sun so I only needed a ton of bug spray.

I managed to get my coil over two wheat cents, two flat buttons and a very cool pair of old iron handcuffs.
One flat button is small so it must be a cuff and the other is probably a shirt button.

Best of luck to all,

Tony
Glad you found a way to hunt in the heat without suffering. Buttons are always a fun find and your wheats look to be in pretty fair shape. Handcuffs? What are they doing out there?
Thanks Shade.

We thought the handcuffs were from a night watchmen. Possibly he was talking a break from the near by plant, but it is just a guess.

Tony
WOW Tony! Those handcuffs are real cool! Yes

It was 95F here today but I went same as you. I have a 22 quart cooler in the back of the RAV full of ice and bottled water. Dipped a nice hand towel in the icewater, put that over my neck, packed two cold waters and headed out, bug spray too! Ran out of water!

Nice hunt! GL next time out there.

Ed
Thanks Ed, I forgot about the neck trick with cold water towel. I will have to remember that one.
Yeah, I think the cuffs are cool too. Anyone that I show them to really like them.
The signal was a surface overload, so I investigated it and found I could pry it up and got a good surprise.

Best of luck to you - keep the silver coming.....my silver count has hit a brick wall but I am still enjoying the hunt.

Tony

(07-01-2018 04:19 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]WOW Tony! Those handcuffs are real cool! Yes

It was 95F here today but I went same as you. I have a 22 quart cooler in the back of the RAV full of ice and bottled water. Dipped a nice hand towel in the icewater, put that over my neck, packed two cold waters and headed out, bug spray too! Ran out of water!

Nice hunt! GL next time out there.

Ed
Reference URL's