Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Fourth of July beach therapy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After getting back from the beach in the Outer Banks, I decided to go to a local beach for a little underwater metal detecting on the Fourth of July. I found a really nice 925 Sterling necklace that sells for somewhere between $100-$140. I found a stainless steel necklace with a stainless steel wedding band that has four little gem stones of some sort on it. I have called the Beach headquarters and nobody has reported the wedding band missing yet
Very cool finds, congratulations!
Nice work OTH! Cool off in the water and make it a great day with great finds! Love that silver necklace! Yes

Ed
Wow! That's what I call a great day of detecting. Congrats on two real nice finds. I'm pleased that you would try to return the ring and necklace - a very decent act. I'm sure somebody is missing that right now.
(07-06-2018 05:30 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! That's what I call a great day of detecting. Congrats on two real nice finds. I'm pleased that you would try to return the ring and necklace - a very decent act. I'm sure somebody is missing that right now.

Monetary value, it’s SS so it’s not real valuable. BUT, if I can help a guy get out of the doghouse because he lost his wedding band, I’ll try to help him out!
Reference URL's