Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #36 FTY in Park Grass & a Beautiful Day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a beautiful day! 78F tops, clear blue sky and a steady breeze coming over the lake from our wonderful friends in Canada. I've missed four days detecting because of the heat, well, the humidity. And Thursday we got 2.3 inches of rain with some real heavy T storms over an 18 hour period. So the ground was soft, the shade from the trees was delightful and in 20 minutes, over ground I've dug a lot of wheats in, many times, today I dig a Rosie. My first ever silver coin from that expansive grass park. And then for the next 2 hours nothing but a few pieces of clad and memorials. But a Rosie beats a wheatie in spades, so I'll take it. Yes

GL & HH out there and HAVE FUN!

Ed
Nice Ed, keep on posting those silver finds. Like you, I have been thanking RelicMedic and everyone else in Canada for the 2 most glorious days I have ever seen in July. Wish it could last a while.
Way to go Ed!! Good job!
Congratulations on #36, WTG!
Thank God we got some nice weather and that humidity really took a number out on me. Glad it passed.

Best of luck,

Tony
Reference URL's