Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 7/7/18 water hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to hit some dry land! I’d rather find old coins the silver rings....but the water does feel good!
OTH, congratulations on that hunt!

I know what you mean about dirt fishing. I can’t wait for better weather this fall.

Best of luck,

Tony
Your water finds have been very good lately OTH. You are fortunate that you can enjoy both land and water detecting. Good luck on whatever type you take on next and keep posting the pics!
I gotta say that is some real nice jewelry! You know how it works OTH. The best of both worlds. It's either water or dirt. I'd be in the river if I wasn't so exhausted from work. And it's too hot to do the woods or grass lately. You'll get to the grass and surprise us for sure! GL down there!

Ed
(07-09-2018 06:05 PM)ohioturkeyhunter Wrote: [ -> ]I need to hit some dry land! I’d rather find old coins the silver rings....but the water does feel good!

The jewelry from your hunt looks pretty awesome! Yes
Thanks everyone. I will say that I have been having good luck so far with the silver in the water.
Reference URL's