Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: She liked it soooo.... much......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
she went out and bought one of her own and trumped me to the max! Thing does everything but pay the bills! I love my wife dearly. She has been driving a 1994 Geo Prism from the time I met her 15 years ago. She bought it new in 1993 for $13,500 + tax, title and plates. It now has 114,000 miles, is a creampuff, and she decided she liked my RAV sooooo... much, she personally went out and bought her own. I was only able to get the dealer to knock down the price $200 as they had already reduced it $1000. It's her baby now but you know who is doing the maintenance, cleaning etc... If I can get her to give me the fob, maybe I can take it for a ride! Chuckle

It's a nice car, she's been searching for the last 2 months to try and beat me! I think she got me. 2013 Limited, 46,000 miles, one owner, Carfax clean and maintenance as a whistle.
News flash Ed; you're not the only one who's jealous! How I would love to call that beauty mine. Imagine, his and hers RAV's. You two will be the talk of the town. Nice.
Ed, you are very blessed to have such a good wife as her. She does her homework and comes up big,WTG!

Tony
Reference URL's