Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #39 FTY Same Park, Same Area! HOT, Low & Slow!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went back there today again and stayed pretty focused. Again HOT settings, low and slow. 20 minutes in I get a real good tone and VID that reads 5-29, 00-28 and no other #'s no matter how much I danced. Dug a pretty deep plug, about 6" and right at the bottom of the hole I get pinpoint signal loud and clear on the carrot. ( A first in a long while that I was right on top of it!) Pop more of the bottom out and up on the grass in the tailings is a silver rim! And then, for the remaining 2.5 hours, nothing. But I'm happy!

Back in my early days of detecting I had gone over that area many times (including yesterdays' Merc.). But for some reason this low, slow and determined method with the settings hot as I dare make them, works. And believe me when I say that I am becoming very surprised. I was saying to myself on today's drive that there can't possibly be more silver there. It's been detected to death.

Proved myself wrong again!

GL & HH out there!

Ed
It seems like I'm repeating myself a lot lately when it comes to your finds, but it's true so here goes again: WTG Ed on the hard earned reward! And when it comes to those "hunted out" spots you are proving that's not quite the case.
Shade is correct Ed, you are tuned in and on fire! Who knows we may have to call the fire department and douse you a bit!!!!

No only a dumb joke, congratulations man WTG!

A silver a day is a cool thing in this crazy hobby.

Tony
Reference URL's