Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #45 FTY! Woods!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for signs of life out in the woods again and awaiting the dreaded, yet sometimes glorious pull tab detection! Because when you run into a pile of pull tabs and beer bottle caps in a pretty small and remote area of the woods, ya just never know what your going to find. As it went the whole area was pretty dry except for the usual shotgun headstamps and a few bullets. Then I come upon a spot where at first I find a 72 Memorial. Then come the pull tabs, 2 more memorials and then the Rosie! The rest of the afternoon was a bust.

GL & HH out there!

Ed
Ed, again your perseverance pays dividends, congratulations!

Best of luck,

Tony
You da Man Ed!!!!
Another nice silver find Ed and from less than ideal conditions. Reminds me of the saying about finding the rose among the thorns. Put all those silvers in a pile and take a photo at year's end; I'd love to see it.
(08-20-2018 02:42 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Another nice silver find Ed and from less than ideal conditions. Reminds me of the saying about finding the rose among the thorns. Put all those silvers in a pile and take a photo at year's end; I'd love to see it.

Well here ya go Shade! I just keep em in a mason jar. I only put the good dates away in airtites. This is from the middle of 2016. All before are in tubes tucked away.

Ed
Woweee! Ed. That's a whole jar full of eye candy and a great couple of photos. The dog obviously has his priorities straight. Thanks for the treat.
Reference URL's