Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Latest Finds with a new detector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New secret weapon scores some clad and other goodies.
Secret weapon huh???
Yup, not at liberty to talk about it at this time. Should be uncloaked at Detectervil 2018 on the 15th of this month.
I figured you were field testing a new unit; I'm eager to learn what it is and see your reviews. It definitely is a coin finder!
Sven, too bad you don't come here in between new detector testing.

I have to ask - do you just Beep and Dig?

Tony
(09-04-2018 10:08 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Sven, too bad you don't come here in between new detector testing.

I have to ask - do you just Beep and Dig?

Tony

I do pop in every day to see what is new. Just don't post as much anywhere unless I have something to say. I will make a bigger effort to post. Finally getting the chance to actually go detecting, been a hectic busy spring and summer. Getting a detector to test, forces you to get out as you have a commitment to full fill. Its always exciting to
see what a new machine will do. Finally, the weather is cooling down and does make for a more comfortable hunt.

No, I don't just beep and dig. Do find when using an target ID machine, I tend to be more selective if the targets I dig. I am very happy with the new target ID machine, kind of like the go-to machine these days. Do keep several beep and digs on hand, have to go play with a Musketeer Advantage I just fixed up......
Sven, I understand about. The weather. The high temps and high humidity kept me indoors. As I get older I don’t handle it as well.

Your finds made me ask about beep n dig, cause there was plenty of junkers that we all get.

No, I don’t own any beep n dig detectors. I had a Fredom Ace that took three nine volt batteries and it went deep but I opted for a meter machine.

Tony
It will be interesting to see what detector as you are a steadfast beep n' dig guy. Congrats on all the finds!

Ed
Is the new machine the latest from Nokta? I heard they're coming out with a multi-frequency unit, but that's surprising since I thought Minelab had the patents on that tech locked up. Wonder if it will be SELECTABLE frequency, or true multiple at one time, which is really the only thing I consider 'mutli-frequncy.'
Reference URL's