Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Metal Detecting Canada- Corn Field Coppers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good video again and as always, done in good taste. Sorry that you had to deal with one of the nasty types, but sadly they are out there waiting for a chance to be snarky. Probably an inadequate MDer with a touch of jealousy.
Yep, jealousy! From the words of the show “Veggie Tales” they are just trying to bring you down to their level instead of trying to raise themselves up to yours!
I think I know who it is, but i cant be sure. There was an old friend of mine, we knew each other since we were kids. We lost touch in our 20s and came back together about 5 years ago. I'm not sure what's wrong with him, but he accused me of creating a video that calls out a find he made as fake (planted) It wasnt me at all, although I do know who did it, and I did not support their cause. I stayed out of it, as its none of my concern. I enjoyed hunting with him, and it's a shame, but something just snapped in his head. He has been harassing me on and off and threatened me once. It is so frustrating and mentally exhausting when you are innocent and someone is whiskey beat and hell bound to break your life because they think you are guilty. It hasn't just been on YouTube. It's been on Instagram, phone calls and texts. I am recently divorced and he even went as far as to tell my ex and others that I had cheated on her, which I didnt. He admits that he is unfaithful, and in trying to fit in with him and earn his trust, I made up a story or two. Completely false but a dumb thing to do, in hindsight. Anyways, he ran with it and uses it against me whenever he can. Its exhausting. I would NEVER accuse anyone of planting a find. To me, that's distasteful and totally inappropriate, yet here I sit, guilty in his eyes, watching my social media and watching by back for the next onslaught of his anger. I was raised never to fear anyone, so that's not the issue. It's the mental exhaustion of trying to deal with the immature shenanigans. I'm not going to stop making videos, and I'm not going to disable comments on my channel. I've had overwhelming support from everyone, so you all have lifted my spirits. For that, I thank you!
Your welcome! I know the guys on here sure have lifted mine thru the hard times I’m going thru! Never met any of them but it sure does make you feel good reading the posts
Reference URL's