Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Black Squirrels and a super windy day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In between epoxy potting(filling) 3 search coils, errands, housework........found a couple hours to get out detecting.
With the remnants of the hurrycane Gordon edging towards London and almost being blown off the playfield, face being windburn, my pinpointer batteries ready to die......dug up about $5. Figured it was going to be a good day, first and 3rd target were Twoonies. The rest of the time, was spent hunting along side the squirrels. Think they thought I was stealing the nuts they just buried..... Big Grin The rest of the coins found were a mix of quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies. Didn't meet my quota for the day--finding one Loonie.
You're a better man than I Sven! Congrats on at least making the $5!

Ed
At least you are able to get out and hunt and find a good amount of coins. A not so memorable day in the field is better than one spent trapped inside. The end of summer should bring some fine hunting days for you.
You guys with those one and two dollar coins - make us in the US wish we had them.....congratulations anyway.
I was hoping for a picture of the black squirrel!
Reference URL's