Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Short video of recent/past digs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have not been digging much but threw together a few of our better finds

Awesome ! It's great to see that you and Mark are still out there making great finds ! That Love token is super cool !
My Buddy George. Glad to see you post.

Hope all is well with you. Haven't talked with you in way too long. Did you ever see that article I included you in. Man that must have been 4 years ago or longer.

I have been wanting to head over to SF for a day of detecting. We will have to meet up when I do.

Take Care

Ron
I am never disappointed when you're posting finds Ron as you and Mark have a knack for coming up with really unusual and interesting items. The star and token are just wonderful and I know you're more than happy with those. Wish I could send you some of our hurricane Florence water to soften up your ground. It's so wet here that just walking across the yard is a challenge, and I was well away from the worst of it.
Hi Ron ,

I'm doing ok for a decrepit , rummy , fat , old fart . Your looking well ! Yes , thank you so much for the picture in Western and Eastern Treasures .That's the only way I
could ever gotten in without disclosing my unbelievably , mind blowing , secret finds , ha , ha . MT was the one who told me about it , so I went out and bought 5 copies
and re-subscribed. I gave one to my Granddaughter and she really got a big kick out of it !

I still manage to get out for a few evening hunts around the neighborhood a few times a week . Sadly , most of my old spots are now underneath new buildings etc. and
my clad /jewelry producing wood chips have been converted to that rubber carpet crap . I'm going to have to start hitting the beaches I guess . So far this year I've found 2 Mercs , 6 Roosies ( as in Roosevelts , to me the term" Rosie " never quite fit ) , 20 or so wheats and around $35 in clad and 0 pieces of good jewelry . Not much but I still
enjoy the thrill of the hunt !

It would sure be great to get together for a hunt again , be sure to let me know when you're going to be out this way . It would be great to find some good stuff , call each
other "Dude" , say "Holy $hit " look at this ! and give each other high fives !

Best regards ,Take care and Happy Hunting !

George
hahaha your post made me laugh!

Holy Swear Thanks Dude! I needed that! Handshake
Awesome finds Ron!!! The love token is a once-in-a-lifetime find I believe. After all, it is one of one.
Great vid Ron and Mark! Congrats to Mark on the GAR Star and the seated! Congrats to you on the love token! OTH has it right, that's a one of one!

Ed
Always good videos and interesting finds too, congratulations!

Tony
Reference URL's