Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: ODF : Birthday Boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday to you in Ohio Ed. Hope it's a great day for you. At our age, the celebrating is nice, even if the counting is a bit scary.
(11-02-2018 02:55 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday to you in Ohio Ed. Hope it's a great day for you. At our age, the celebrating is nice, even if the counting is a bit scary.

Thanks Shade! I did 4 miles in the woods, "After work!", in the rain, found absolutely 'nuttin', got my feet soaked to the bone, came home to leftover pork chops, mashed potatoes, a dog that wanted to go for a walk and go potty and I still feel pretty good for 68! Hope it continues! Yes Beer (And honestly, I do still feel like a boy!)

Ed
Happy Birthday Ed!! You do well trucking through the woods and keeping in shape. I am not sure I could keep up with you for that long of a walk in the woods and I am only 8 months younger than you are.
Keep digging and you’ll keep smiling. I know it helps me out to dig and enjoy my free time.
TonyBeerYes:BeerBeerYesBeer
(11-04-2018 11:58 AM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday Ed!! You do well trucking through the woods and keeping in shape. I am not sure I could keep up with you for that long of a walk in the woods and I am only 8 months younger than you are.
Keep digging and you’ll keep smiling. I know it helps me out to dig and enjoy my free time.
TonyBeerYes:BeerBeerYesBeer

Thanks Tony! You could do it. It just takes a week or so to get up to speed. When I get out in the late Winter early Spring, I have to take a lot of breaks. Eventually I get up to the longer searches and the time just flies by. Before I know it, I've been tromping around for 5 or 6 hours. Usually, by then, I'm too sore to continue and head for the vehicle. (Long Tylenol!) Chuckle Yes

Ed
I really should get my lazy butt off the couch and get out there to some of those type areas.

best of luck,
Tony
Happy birthday Ed!!
(11-08-2018 10:16 PM)ohioturkeyhunter Wrote: [ -> ]Happy birthday Ed!!

Thanks OTH! I see your getting this weather down there too. Rat's, just when the soccer season shuts down and I get off of most major work for the next four months, it rains and then maybe SNOWS! No

Ed
Happy belated birthday, mate, hope you had a good time and have extra luck out there in the fields, GL and HH
(11-11-2018 06:38 PM)Thevipermc Wrote: [ -> ]Happy belated birthday, mate, hope you had a good time and have extra luck out there in the fields, GL and HH

Thanks Viper! I did and good to hear from you!

Ed
Reference URL's