Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: MMM Toasty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got my car back, set me back a bundle. Went driveing around downtown to find a suitable lot to hunt and what do I see, a new lot that had a house on it last month. I start where the front yard was, I pull clad and a 80s Rio token, so I turn up the gain and sensativity and go back over the area and I start to hear faint chirps just over a foot in the ground. I end up digging out five wheats, oldest a 1925 and a damaged silver ring. I head to the back yard and start off with a wheat. I dug a butterfly necklace charm missing a stone. After I clear the clad and some junk I turn my machine up again and go over the area real slow and get one faint chirp.I dig down about a foot and pop out a toasty 1916 barber dime. YAY silver. Thanks for llookin!
Cool Beans Leo! Congrats on the Barber, toasty or not. Glad to hear you got the car back. I just had rear brake calipers, rotors and pads put on the RAV 2 weeks ago but I bought the warranty and my deductible was $100 for a $1,100 brake job at the dealer! Lucked out! There have been many times I have paid upwards of $4k for repairs so I feel your pain! Take care and HH!

Ed
I'm glad you got your wheels back Leo! We all know the feeling of going without a ride-definitely no joy there. Looks like you got your detecting groove back too. Nice.
I see Vegas is still treating you well, Leo, congrats on the oldies. Hope all is good buddy.
Thanks Joe! Nice to see you checking on us one in a while.
Reference URL's