Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Good day and a lot of diggin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Met my friend Vince at the Wendy's up by north Vegas,we still had two lots to work over. Started detecting and must have dug at least a dozen smashed aluminum bottle caps before I dug a coin. 72 mem.my friends and I had enough of that lot and moved on to the second lot. I was detecting about 30 minutes before I dug a wheat. 49 hunted another 40 minutes and only pulled clad. We broke for lunch and went to jack in the crack. I noticed a lot on the way,so after we ate we went and hit it. The lot didn't look all that great. Four inches of fill gravel,always fun to dig through and chunks of concrete. My friend Vince was first to score,he dug 6 wheats,43 quarter and a merc all in one hole. The i dug a nice 53 quarter and a 54 rosie and 11 wheats from one small area.i went to where the back yard was and dug a 64 rosie and a handful of wheats. I went to where the side yard was and dug a 37-s merc and a 37-s wheat together. I ended up with one silver quarter,3 silver dimes,36 wheats and a handful of clad. Thanks for lookin!
Nice work again Leo. Those abandoned lots have been very good to you; hope your results so far are a sign of good things to come this year.
Reference URL's