Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I found these on August 1st 2019 - not much but I am happy with them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello - I went dirt fishing on August 1st and was pleasantly surprised with a few keepers.
Wheat cent, Washington quarter and a Roosevelt dime and a Sterling Silver Canadian Maple leaf pin. The pin on the back rusted away.

Not really a big deal but hey they put a smile on my face.
[/font]
Tony N.J.[font=Courier]
Nice work Big T! I'm still watching and detecting. Been out almost every weekend with Cladjunky!

Ed
Thank you Ed.

Happy to hear from you. That’s cool that you get out with cladjunky - it’s good to have a friend to share the hobby.

I get out in between the weather and the grandkids and once in awhile with a friend.

Tony NJ
Nice work Tony. So good to hear from you and so good to see that you are still detecting. Keep on hunting on behalf of those of us who can't do it anymore.
(08-28-2019 11:44 AM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work Tony. So good to hear from you and so good to see that you are still detecting. Keep on hunting on behalf of those of us who can't do it anymore.
Thank you Shade.
I get out in between my family stuff, five grandkids keeps us busy.
Sorry to hear you don’t get out.
Can you detect after sunset?

Tony NJ
Reference URL's