Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Where did everyone go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I hope you are all safe and doing well. I jump on here once or twice a week to see if there is anything new. This site used to be a fun place to visit.
I haven't been swinging in several months but am very anxious to get out. When I do, I will post my sweet finds here.
I saw your post the other day but was too busy moving from the front of my house to the back of my house - I needed the exercise.
Folks jumped ship here way before the Pandemic occurred.
Some of the major contributes stopped posting for one reason or another - no explanation was given or even a goodbye.
Maybe they are ill or got tired of posting - it happens in this hobby -
Stay well
Tony
This forum has issues, half the forum you cannot read, it looks like the picture attached.
That's why I occasionally look...............................

Maintenance and Admin have gone out the window. Its a real shame. As a moderator I have limited powers here, not much I can do to fix anything.

=========================================================

[attachment=10915]
Haven't been here for about a year now .Just came back to see how things were going .Wow , this has turned into a ghost town .I'm just going to say Hi to Sven and anyone who may visit here and wish you all the best of luck and stay safe . The Pandemic has pretty much closed all my opportunities
to hunt lately . I'll come by and check once in awhile and if I should get some hunting in , I will post .
I know what you mean. I just dropped by from about a year absence found the site practically dead. even NYNY or Ohio dirt fisher haven't posted anything in looks to be ages. I can understand because of the *&^ lock downs very few have been going out that much .. but totally dead?! Sad
Hey guys. I just stopped in to say hi. I haven't been detecting in a while. I still have my detectors and I'm feeling the urge to get back out there and dig. What happened to the forum? People used to post here everyday. For some reason my username changed. I used to be Pittsburgh Will.
I'm still kicking around too, although I havent been out digging in months. Call it Covid, call it a busy life, or whatever each of us is going through. One thing that's a constant, is we all still have the passion for the hobby and a respect for our fellow diggers...why else would we be coming back to check in? Lol. Have fun out there folks!
Hope everyone is well and staying safe.

Did Not dig much this year.. Got out a few times and got a couple goodies. posted a couple videos on my channel but other than that kind of a weird year!

Stay safe and keep the coil to the soil!

Ron Swenson
CA Relic Adventures
GOING TO SEE ABOUT HAVING A FEW CHANGES MADE ON THE FORUMS TO TRY AND BUILD IT UP SOME, CLEAN UP SOME STUFF. DROP A LINE FOR
IDEAS.
Good luck with the clean up.
Reference URL's