Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Congrats on Making Banner!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Although I can't make it on here as much as I'd like, I ALWAYS keep a close eye on the finds section if nothing else (hey, I've got the bug, just like you guys, lol). So, I do notice the phenomenal finds you guys are making. To be candid, I never really intended to have a finds banner, as that's what all 'those other sites do', and I want us to be different. Like an elite, exclusive, tight-knit, special ops detecting club versus some bland, advertiser driven, politically correct, corporate type website. However...

I've received quite a few PM's from members since starting our community, asking why there's no finds banner. After much consideration, I've decided to implement one. It's not about me, it's about YOU GUYS! So...

Congrats on making the top, fellas Party Beer Dancing

P.S. - Thank you, Gil! You pulled it off, once again! Our TC friends will enjoy the new feature Yes

Joe
You are quite welcome Wink
Nice Work Gil!!
I like it. Now I need to find something banner worthy. Congrats to everyone that made the first one.
Reference URL's