Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Fantastic Night!! CA Relic Adventures!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What a hunt!
Congrats guys!
I'm officially jealous.
Good thing you dont have me on audio...your video would be banned in 37countrys!! Incredible find& Markis pretty damn good at guessing the weight!! What is that ...3 nugs with the ctx so far??? Awesome!!!
"Take your glove off so you can appreciate it!"

You've found more gold than Todd from Gold Rush this season!

Seriously, that is amazing.  Congratulations!
(01-05-2014 01:59 PM)SLCdigger Wrote: [ -> ]"Take your glove off so you can appreciate it!"

You've found more gold than Todd from Gold Rush this season!

Seriously, that is amazing.  Congratulations!

I still laugh when I watch that video!!  What a bunch of NUTS!!
Just watched again -
how cool is it that Mark pegged it exactly -
last thing he says is 1.4 oz I'll go!!!!
Ron, you know I'm pretty much an old coin nut, so, for me to watch this video and NOT be interested in the silver (especially seateds!) speaks to the gravity & sheer excitement of your find Wink After watching this for the 5th time (yes, FIVE times) I couldn't even imagine finding something like that. It would be akin to me stumbling across a mason jar of reales or something. Kudos to you my friend, you deserve it. I'm quite proud to host this video for you, and the banner is well deserved!

Joe
Simply AWESOME!!!! Kudos to the whole crew!!!!
Thanks Joe!!  I love the old silver coins as much as you do but that whopper stole the show that night. 

I almost broke the hunt into to videos but Mark said that 14+ minutes would be OK.  I don't really like my vids over 10 minutes and regardless of how hard I tried in the editing process I could not get it any shorter!!  After all, we all need to hear 100 Oh SH!T$.  Happy
Congrats!!! That was one heck of a hunt.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's