Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: relic ....could use some i.d. help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hit a spot near home time to time,usually for quick early a.m. hunt. Went out Sunday before the niners game, and nabbed a couple relics. I tried to get a decent pic with my phone,not sure if I succeeded. The badge thing has a pic of a lady playing a harp.
I have no idea what the round thing is..its brass and about size of a small pocketwatch.
last is a small cuff size eagle button. Its in sad shape. It has the cruder looking eagle with 13 stars..2piece with loop,but no backmark. Any ideas??Ray
[attachment=1137]
[attachment=1138]
[attachment=1139]
Some nice old relics,congrats! Don't know what the round thing is?
Wouldn't even venture a guess, Ray. No idea on the round object. I like that thing with the woman & the harp though! What do you mean by "badge"? Is it an ornamental piece? Any idea on age? See if you can get a better pic up, as that's a cool piece Yes

Joe
The eagle is a civil war era navy button. I found an almost identical button.  Those are awesome!
thanks SLC! A buddy of mine pretty much confirmed that too...says it was an federal officers by the way the anchor turns up. Joe, was tired, not sure its really a 'badge' but it is shaped like one (top right corner is folded over) and it has a pin on back.
Reference URL's