Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Mush lil' doggie!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For all those out there that "don't remember" what snow looks like!
Get along little doggie! 19 F and full sun.

My twice daily exercise.
How do I know I'm an addict with detecting? Well, when I was seriously mulling to go out hunting the other day, and was going to shovel out 5 by 5 sections in the woods beforehand so I can swing my coil over clean ground! But, too much work for this lazy bugger. I like easy. I'll wait till Spring Happy

Joe
Me too but it has been well below zero (-10 & -6 F) for over two of the last nights here, so that thought of shoveling came to me but so did needing a backhoe for getting into the FROZEN ground. Sad Guess I'll pull the detector out of my truck and clean it up a tad for sh*%@ and giggles. It's going up to 30 tomorrow. Whoopee!!!!!!Happy
All I can say is Thank God I dont have to deal with that crap!!Yes
I feel you. It was actually pretty warm over the weekend and the snow was melting. The frozen ground was peeking through. Now it's snowing again.

PS. Is anyone else tired of Ray talking about being warm?
(02-03-2014 12:07 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I feel you.  It was actually pretty warm over the weekend and the snow was melting.  The frozen ground was peeking through.  Now it's snowing again.

PS.  Is anyone else tired of Ray talking about being warm?

Yes, ME!!! Hahaha, wait till it's seasonal here in the Summer & Ray's gotta hunt bare ass naked cause it's like 122 in the shade out West Tongue Watch those cajones when swingin that pick axe!!!

Joe
Reference URL's